With all the weight loss programs, drinks, meal plans, and supplements available on the market today, it is no wonder that many people are suffering from being overweight.
According to the WHO, the number of people suffering from obesity worldwide has nearly tripled since 1975. This only means that it is a huge problem that most people face.
But, the good news is that it is never too late to get that dream body that you aspire.
However, why is it that for some people, losing weight is something unattainable? After trying almost every weight loss product out there, they just can’t lose the pounds.
There are a lot of factors that contribute to why some people can’t seem to lose weight. And one of which is because they are not targeting the root cause of why we gain weight.
This is what the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic claims to do. A dietary supplement that has been gaining the spotlight as an effective fat-burner.
How true is that? Does it really work, or is it just a scam?
Well, this is what we will talk about for today’s review. So if you want to know more about the supplement, then keep on reading.
What is Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic?
Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is a weight loss supplement in powder form. It uses an ancient Japanese drink recipe, hence the name Okinawa. Honestly, I’ve only heard of Okinawa as a milk tea flavor. Lol, just kidding!
But kidding aside, this ancient Japanese recipe has been believed to work wonders in burning fats and boosting metabolism. The powder supplement contains all-natural antioxidants to maintain healthy digestion and improved energy levels.
Mike Banner, the developer of Okinawa Flat Belly, was the one who formulated the drink as inspired by the ancient Japanese. After finding out how Japanese people just don’t seem to gain weight, he started researching with hopes to help his sister, who was suffering from being overweight.
After many studies and research, Mike formulated a fat-burning tonic he named after Okinawa prefecture. A powerful and unique blend that was able to help thousands of men and women worldwide.
What Are Its Benefits?
For you to know more about the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic and its effectiveness, here are some of its benefits, as claimed by its manufacturer.
- Boosts Metabolism
Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic helps in boosting your metabolism. As a result, you will get to burn fats faster and get a flatter belly.
- Healthy Digestion
The blend of digestive enzymes in the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic helps in improving gut health and digestion. And it is believed that having healthy and well-functioning digestion correlates to improved weight loss.
- Energizes the Body
Aside from its weight loss properties, Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic’s formulation contain a wide range of powerful antioxidants. These are all proven to promote healthy inflammation response and balancing energy levels. This, in turn, will help you feel more energetic and revitalized.
- All-natural and Safe
The manufacturers behind the product that the formulation only contains natural ingredients with the highest quality. Moreover, each of the bottles was carefully made inside an FDA-registered facility in the US. This ensures that the supplement is safe for consumption.
How Does It Work?
As I have mentioned earlier, Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic claims to target the root cause of weight gain. So what exactly is that “root cause”?
Our energy comes from the food we eat, right? Our body’s digestive system will then be responsible for breaking down the carbs and fats from the food we eat. As a result, we regain the energy that we need for our body to function better.
This is where the problem occurs. When there’s something that blocks that body from breaking down foods into energy, they would instead be stored in the body, causing weight gain.
The inability to break down foods to energy is because of the C-Reactive Protein or CRP. This is a protein found in the blood that blocks the body from transforming carbs to energy, making it harder to burn fats.
Furthermore, it also blocks the adiponectin hormone, which is responsible for our metabolic process. The formula that makes up the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic works by regulating CRP for improved metabolism.
Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Ingredients
After getting to know about the root cause of weight gain, let us now discuss what makes the tonic effective. The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic includes all-natural ingredients commonly found in Okinawa, Japan.
The active ingredients found in the supplement are as follows:
- EGCG – It is a plant extract found in green and white tea. It is believed to help reduce inflammation, aids in weight loss, and prevent the risk of heart diseases.
- Piperine – This is an antioxidant extracted from black pepper. It helps in improving digestion while blocking the formation of fat cells as well.
- Inulin – Coming from chicory plant root extracts, this works by controlling cholesterol levels and eliminating the feeling of food cravings.
- Hibiscus sabdariffa – A red flower plant commonly found in the areas of Okinawa region. It helps in eliminating excess body fats to help you lose weight faster.
- Antioxidant fruits – Aside from aiding inflammation, these fruits are also beneficial in improving overall health. It allows you to burn fats easily, boost your energy levels, and healthier digestion.
- Aronia berry – It contains a higher level of antioxidants than most berries. Making it more powerful in reducing the risk of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and immune-boosting properties.
- Acai berry – Also known as “superfood.” It helps regulate cholesterol levels while promoting brain health. Additionally, the Acai berry has appetite suppression qualities. Thus, helping the body process foods and burn fats more efficiently.
- Mulberry – Mulberry has been found to have a natural compound that boosts metabolism and aids in weight loss. Rutin, found in Mulberry, has been believed to help treat obesity.
- Momordica Charantia – Most commonly known as “bitter melon.” It helps decrease cholesterol levels and may help decrease belly fat and body weight.
How To Use It?
I think the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is perfect for those who don’t prefer taking supplements and don’t want the bitter taste of pills. This is because the tonic is in powder form.
You can just simply mix it with your water, juice, or whatever drink you prefer. Drink it before 10 AM every day and see how your metabolism becomes faster and your energy levels higher.
It is important to note that losing weight takes time. You have to take the supplement for at least 30-60 days to get the best results. Moreover, the supplement is only suitable for people ages 18 and up.
Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is not suitable for pregnant women and those with underlying health conditions. It is best to consult with your trusted doctor or physician first before taking the supplement.
Where To Buy & How Much Does It Cost?
The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is only available for purchase at their official website, flatbellytonic.com. You can choose among the three options below on what works best for you and your budget.
Sample Package – You can opt to get a single bottle good for one month for only $69.
Most Popular – If you’d like to try it for longer periods, you can go and avail of three bottles for a lesser price of $59 each. These can be used for up to three months.
Best Value – For an even bigger discount, you can opt to get six bottles of Okinawa Flat Belly at once for only $49 each. Six bottles would last you up to six months of usage.
Please note that the prices are subjected to change and might include a shipping fee upon check out. This is only applicable to the purchase of a single bottle. So, if you’ll buy in bulk, they can ship it to you for free.
PROS AND CONS
- Made from 100% all-natural ingredients
- No proven side effects
- Perfect for those who can’t drink supplements or capsules
- Doesn’t require you to change your lifestyle and exercise for long hours
- Boosts the metabolism and improve energy levels
- Safe and affordable
- Based on an ancient Japanese drink recipe
- Positive feedbacks and reviews from users
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Not available for purchase in leading physical stores
- Not suitable for people 18 years old below and pregnant women
- Results may vary
- Not guaranteed to work immediately
- Should be continuously taken to see results
Is It A Scam?
The first thing to note about this product is that it was made from all-natural ingredients. Meaning, you don’t have to worry about whether it’s safe or has side effects.
Secondly, the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic was created by a trusted manufacturer. They made sure that every single product that they produced undergone several studies and research. Furthermore, they strictly comply with the standards as implemented by the FDA.
Lastly, what makes the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic not a scam is its guarantee. All customers all eligible to get a 100% money-back guarantee good for 90 days. This means that if in case the product didn’t work for you, you are eligible to get a refund whether you’ve used up the bottle or not.
Just make sure to only buy at their official website to prevent scams or fraud.
Final Verdict – Should You Buy Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic?
And that wraps up all the information that you need about the product. I hope I was able to point out the good and bad points of the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic through this review.
Whether you want to try and see it for yourself or just look for other alternatives, the choice is truly up to you!
Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is one good product that won’t harm you but rather potentially get you closer to achieving your dream body. All without breaking a sweat.
However, I’d also like to point out that losing weight takes time. The tonic is not a “magic potion” that would instantly give your desired results. I think one great way to boost its effectiveness is to incorporate exercise and a healthy diet still.
Furthermore, as I always say, results may vary. It doesn’t mean that if it worked for me, it would automatically work also for you. Our bodies have a unique way of responding to products such as these.
Make sure to limit your expectations but not necessarily doubt its effectiveness.