Whether we like it or not, as we mature, our skin also does the same. Unwanted skin blemishes such as wrinkles and age spots are starting to show up. But, these can be easily be concealed through the power of make-up.
However, having facial imperfections such as warts, skin tags, and moles are different and can affect our confidence.
While they are actually harmless, it may potentially contribute to lower self-esteem. This is because it is common for those to appear in exposed areas such as the face and neck.
That’s why most people result in having them surgically removed. However, not everybody prefers having them burned or cut off. And let’s face it, having them professionally removed costs a lot.
That’s why products like Skincell Pro are now gaining the attention of many. For the reason that it claims to help remove unwanted moles and other blemishes naturally and safely.
So, what is Skincell Pro, and why is it popular? Is it really that effective?
Well, then, continue reading on to this review to know about the product. And its pros and cons to guide you before buying Skincell Pro.
What is Skincell Pro?
Skincell Pro is a serum that aims to be the solution for those unwanted moles and annoying skin tags. It has an all-natural formula that works on all skin types. The best thing about this product is that it is painless, convenient and isn’t time-consuming.
All you have to do is apply the product to target areas and add them to your usual skincare routine. It saves you time, money, and effort.
You don’t have to worry about going through painful surgical procedures that would cost you thousands of bucks.
Moreover, as claimed by its manufactures, the serum is easily absorbed by the skin. They said that you could immediately see results in as early as eight hours.
Furthermore, Skincell Pro was formulated in an FDA-approved facility that follows strict and sterile measures. In this way, you’ll be confident that the serum is safe and has undergone several research and studies.
Another good thing about this serum is that it also helps evening out the skin tone and improve skin texture.
Basically, it can also serve as part of your daily skincare regimen, just like the Korean 10-step skincare routine, which has been hyped by many.
Before we go on to how it works, let us first understand what are skin tags and its causes are.
Skin Tags and its Causes
A skin tag is a small, benign tumor. Meaning, they are non-cancerous. Skin tags are commonly found in areas of the body where skin rubs against skin. Such as areas in the eyelids, armpits, groin, neck, and skin folds.
While skin tags are technically harmless, it can be irritating to have. Most, especially if it appears in the body’s exposed areas. This can affect your self-esteem and would cause you always to be conscious.
In fact, according to the National Institute of Health, roughly about 46% of the US population has at least one skin tag. This only shows that skin tag is a common condition people have.
What Causes Skin Tags?
The following risk factors cause skin Tags:
- Age – Skin tags are commonly developed by older people. According to studies, around 59% of individuals ages 70 and above have at least one skin tag. So age is one of the factors that cause skin tags and other skin blemishes.
- Weight – People who are obese or overweight have more chances to develop skin tags. This is because their bodies tend to have more skin folds and creases.
- Genetics – Although it is not really contagious, skin tags can be passed on. That’s why those with a family history of having skin tags are more prone to developing one.
- Hormonal Imbalance – Those with changes in estrogen or progesterone are also more likely to develop skin tags.
- Pregnancy – Pregnant women undergo hormonal changes, making them susceptible to skin tags as well.
If you want your skin tag professionally removed, there are a lot of treatment options available.
- Cauterization which burns off the areas of the skin to remove the skin tag.
- Cryotherapy is where they use liquid nitrogen to freeze the growth and wait for it to fall off.
- Excision is a process where they use a scalpel to cut off the skin tag.
- Different skincare products that claim to remove skin tags are also widely available. However, not all are guaranteed to work.
How Does It Work?
After finding more about skin tags, let us now find out what makes Skincell Pro work.
Skincell Pro claims to eliminate unwanted blemishes. Examples are skin tags, dark and light moles, and warts, whether big or small.
Now, Skincell Pro works by following four steps, and these are:
1st Step – Application of Skincell Pro
Upon applying drops of the serum to your target area, the formula’s active ingredients are absorbed by the skin.
This will alert your immune system causing it to send white blood cells to the blemish. It will now start the removal and healing process.
2nd Step – 8 Hours After Application
After hours, you’ll start to notice that the area will become slightly inflamed, forming a scab. But don’t worry because it will heal on its own.
As we all know, our white blood cells are responsible for healing wounds. So, basically, the serums work together with your white blood cells.
3rd Step – Scab is Gone and Healing Nicely
It is essential to let the scab fall off on its own. After doing so, use the Skincell Pro repair cream or an antibiotic cream. This helps in lessening the formation of scar and for it to heal faster.
4th Step – No Trace of Mole Ever Existed
Once the area is completely healed, you’ll notice that there will be little to no trace of the mole or skin tag. When the steps are done correctly, you’ll see that the blemish will be gone for good.
The Ingredients of Skincell Pro
Now to further back up the manufacturers’ claims, let us now learn about its ingredient and their functions.
Actually, Skincell Pro was based on a century-old remedy. The researchers carefully sourced the two main ingredients to innovate this product based on the latest standards.
Hence, they combined these two ingredients in a clear and odorless liquid serum for easy application.
Sanguinaria Canadensis (Bloodroot)
Bloodroot is a flowering plant that has been used by native Americans as an ancient remedy. As a matter of fact, during the mid-1800s, bloodroot extracts were directly applied to the skin. This is to remove dead tissues and boost healing.
Zincum Muriaticum (Zinc)
The second ingredient is zinc, which is a mineral found in the Earth’s crust. With its strong antibacterial qualities, it removes skin blemishes effectively. This is an active ingredient that makes the serum work and removes unwanted blemishes.
Aside from those two active ingredients, Skincell Pro also contains aloe vera, acidophilus, and oat wheat. It also includes apple pectin and extracts of papaya leaves.
These ingredients also contribute to improving skin texture for a healthy-looking and younger skin.
Where To Buy and How Much Does It Cost?
Skincell Pro is only available at their official website, skincellcream-vip.com. Make sure to only buy at their website to prevent scams and fakes.
As for its price, you can choose among the packages depending on your needs below.
- Sampler Package – If you want to test out the product first, one bottle of Skincell Pro serum retails for $49.99. This package will save you $20 with a shipping fee of $9.95.
- Tier 2 Package – They also have a buy two and get one promo, which costs $33 per bottle. Basically, you’ll get to save $170 for three bottles of Skincell Pro.
- Best Selling Package – Now, as for their best-selling package. When you purchase three bottles, you’ll get two more serums for free. These five bottles would only cost you $29.60 each.
When you purchase more than one bottle, you’ll get them delivered to your doorstep for FREE. Furthermore, you are also eligible for a 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days.
This refund policy allows you to test out the product to see if it works for you. In case you feel like it doesn’t, you can contact their support to get your refund.
PROS and CONS
- It is totally a painless way to remove moles and skin tags.
- The serum is made of all-natural ingredients and can easily be absorbed by the skin.
- No proven side effects.
- It is a fast and easy way to help remove skin tags in the comfort of your homes.
- It works on skin tags and moles in any part of the body.
- Formulated and manufactured in an FDA-approved facility.
- Based on ancient treatments and undergone several kinds of research.
- With proven positive reviews on their website.
- Money-back guarantee
- Only available for purchase at their website. Make sure to avail only at their website as there are a lot of scams selling fakes.
- Not guaranteed to work immediately.
- Results may vary.
- The reviews seen on the website appear to be biased.
- The manufacturers are not known.
Final Verdict – Should You Buy It?
Based on the testimonies from real users, I think that Skincell Pro is indeed promising. If we will base it on its ingredients alone, the serum has the potential to work wonders, especially for people who prefer painless treatments.
A bottle of Skincell Pro is only a fraction of what you’ll spend for surgeries. Making it the best possible option for people who don’t have enough money for surgical operations.
However, I’m not in any way discouraging people to not consult a dermatologist. I still believe that discussing your skin problems with a licensed dermatologist is the best thing to do.
While Skincell Pro has been proven effective by many, it is still not guaranteed to work for everybody. Our skin’s reaction to its ingredients may vary and seeing immediate results are impossible.
Yes, Skincell Pro serum is a product that would help improve your skin. And, it might lessen the appearance of skin blemishes. But, not totally remove moles and skin tags in an instant.
The decision of whether to buy it or not would depend on you. If you want to try and see it for yourself then you are free to do so.
But at the end of the day, our flaws and imperfections don’t make us less of a person. We are not required to achieve those unrealistic beauty standards set by society. We shouldn’t try so hard to be perfect because nobody is.